Vortex vs. Zen-Ray

i figured my last post was pretty much self explanitary.there isn't much more i can ad .i was presented the same intel from a total of around 8 different vortex employees .so to me it seemed pretty cut and dry.take it for what you will.asking why i left vortex's staff is personal and will not be answered.

So back to the discussion about Zen-Ray products, does anyone have experience with the Zen-Ray 20-60x82mm Angled Spotting Scope?

How does it compare to the Vortex Razor Razor HD spotting scope?

As noted on an earlier post, they are "almost" identical.

TIA

you would think that someone out there has put them side by side and looked through them....then zen-ray intrigues me since it is less expensive....but that is only part of the story....

Please refer to my post (#6). I'm the one who said they are "almost" identical. I said almost because of the length difference and a color difference. Optically they are identical! That opinion was arrived at through side-by-side observation with both scopes on tripods.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.