Vortex Viper WOW !!

gcollins

Hi Guys,
I hope I am not stomping on any ones toes but, other than the guy that's rifle I am putting it ongun)I have read about the Vortex Viper and Vortex in general and a friend of mine was in need of a scope, I ask him what he wanted to spend and he told me around $300.00, so I started looking and I found a New V.V. 6-20x44 that was bought in a group buy and ended up not needing it right and needing cash. Will some one pm or email me How to get in one of those group buys?? Anyway when I got it and opened the box It allmost blinded me:cool: I will never ever find another deal like I did on this one, but when I am in need of a scope I will be checking out the Vortex scopes.

If this needs deleted please do.
Greg

I just bought the 6.5-20x50 and for the price you can't beat it! Great scope.

))--SLIVER-->

I have bought several and they are a huge value. I would call Doug or Neal at Cameraland. They do some buys like the group buys and if they are out you can get on the list for the next batch.

Jeff

gcollins,

what part of the world are you in?
i am asking, because labor day weekend i am putting on a shoot where i will have two vortex scopes for the top prizes. this will be going on in whitebird, id. if you throw your hat in the ring you may go home with it.

caleb

Hi calib,
I live in S.E. Kansas and it looks like you might live close to where my son lives. He lives in West Richland. If I had any money I would fly out and visit him and go to your shoot! I wish I had some shooting things to do, but there isn't anyone around here to shoot with, and I have another problem I have 3 torn dics in my low back so everytime I want to go shoot my back really plays hell with and shorten's or cancel my shooting.
I love guns, I have had guns for over 40 years I started reloading in 1972 and have never look back, I took a little time off but never sold out! I am building some long range rifles at this time, I just can't figure out why I can't just start one build and finish it and then start on another, but O NO I have 2-/ 22-6mm rifles and a 260 Ackley IMP. to buildgun)
I have been trying to get my 243WSSM dailed in but it is being a son a gun!
I don't know everytime I want to build I end up with 2! I had built a real sweet Gredel and I was looking for 1x fired brass, I found some but I had to buy his barrel to get the brass!! And I still can't get over how they shootgun)
Tac on!!
I really thank you for the invite and I would love to shoot with you guys but it isn't going to happen.
Later
Greg

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.