vortex viper/viper pst

patross79

Can anyone tell me how the "clicks" feel in a vortex viper, non pst. I have felt the clicks in a pst and they seemed good. The only other scopes I dial are nightforce and leupold vx3 lr. I've never been fond of how my vx3 clicks feel, but if anyone can give me an idea of how the standard viper line compares to the other mentioned scopes it would be appreciated.

patsygarret said:
Can anyone tell me how the "clicks" feel in a vortex viper, non pst. I have felt the clicks in a pst and they seemed good. The only other scopes I dial are nightforce and leupold vx3 lr. I've never been fond of how my vx3 clicks feel, but if anyone can give me an idea of how the standard viper line compares to the other mentioned scopes it would be appreciated.

I "clicked around" the viper pa I bought, a nightforce and another high dollar($2400 something) scope at cs tactical a week ago, all felt pretty much the same to me...way better than my cheap tasco I had and better than all of my buddys milletts....

they will be a little better than your leupy but not as good as the pst

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.