vortex viper price

Timmyatneb

Man at sporting goods store has a viper pst 1 erb moa reticle . . 6-24x50 for 629$ I asked him about it said hes a new dealer and its a new scope. I didn't buy it but . I guess whats bothering me is why is this 300 dollars cheaper than anywhere else I can find. I gona go back over there today and look at it again. What do you guys think. Yea or nay.

Yes. Vortex has a vip warranty on that scope so I wouldn't worry. Sometimes you just find a good deal. That is a great price. If you shop around you can find deals like that.

It's probably not the FFP model. Sounds like a good deal though and if it's messed up in any way it can be repaired at no cost to you.

Went back ans looked at it. Looks new box looks new . Sun shade was wraped in white paper like it was new. End of the box says ffp . I said screw it and put some money down on it till I get another pay check.

Timmy... That's a hell of a deal for an FFP viper of that magnification. I picked up the mrad version earlier this summer and it set me back $200 more than what you paid... And I thought it was a pretty good deal then. You did good man.

Bought a weaver tactial 20 moa base. Gona bed it this weekend . Any idea of what height of rings iam gonna need? Proubly get burris tactal or vortex rings.?

Oh its going on a trued rem action . With a brux barrel. Pretty close to sendaro countour barrel

Scope mounted.

Attachments

• 20141015_140028.jpg
    20141015_140028.jpg
    114.2 KB · Views: 60
If it's the FFP you stole it..It good when the good guys win once in a while.
I have that same scope and it's a keeper.

Man at sporting goods store has a viper pst 1 erb moa reticle . . 6-24x50 for 629$ I asked him about it said hes a new dealer and its a new scope. I didn't buy it but . I guess whats bothering me is why is this 300 dollars cheaper than anywhere else I can find. I gona go back over there today and look at it again. What do you guys think. Yea or nay.

He probably pro formed it

Yep ffp . When I went back to pay the rest of the money on it he said . That he had mismarked it and it was really 849$ . I said iam sorry it was mis marked but you told me it was 629 when I put it on layaway, and you said you were sure that was the right price. He said he made a mistake and would honor his word so I got it for 629 with tax it was 673$ . Iam happy called vortex they said if I found anything wrong with it to ship it to them and they would repair or replace it. Gonna level reticle this weekend iam stoked.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.