Vortex VIP Warranty Service (PST)

Cordell

All,

I wanted to update you on my Vortex Viper PST issue with the spec on the reticule glass and other lint, dust or what ever was on the inside of the scope body.

I was able to send my scope in on 6-11-12 and received it back on 6-19-12 (8 days later). When I opened the scope box i found they had not sent me my scope back. They sent a brand new scope of the same model.

Some of you may remember my post (http://www.longrangehunting.com/forums/f18/vortex-pst-disappointment-79617/) I was disappointed to find the specs and lint in the scope. This is an update to that post.

Vortex's VIP Warranty is OUTSTANDING and based on my experience with their warranty service I will be getting another scope from them (at least one most likely more).

Len you were right I should have waited to post until Vortex had a chance to take care of me. Or at the very least approached the topic with more tacked.

If any of you are wondering about Vortex's Warranty service this is a FIRST HAND account of mine, it was excellent. By far this was the most trouble free Warranty service I have experience, fortunately I have not had many warranty issues. I have a Bushnell Yardage Pro 1000 that's still working at 10 years of age.

Thank you Vortex and with service like yours you will have me as a customer for LIFE!!!!
http://www.vortexoptics.com/

Last edited:
Good to hear, after spending that much $ for the scope I wouldn't expect anything less from them.

All,

I wanted to update you on my Vortex Viper PST issue with the spec on the reticule glass and other lint, dust or what ever was on the inside of the scope body.

I was able to send my scope in on 6-11-12 and received it back on 6-19-12 (8 days later). When I opened the scope box i found they had not sent me my scope back. They sent a brand new scope of the same model.

Some of you may remember my post (http://www.longrangehunting.com/forums/f18/vortex-pst-disappointment-79617/) I was disappointed to find the specs and lint in the scope. This is an update to that post.

Vortex's VIP Warranty is OUTSTANDING and based on my experience with their warranty service I will be getting another scope from them (at least one most likely more).

Len you were right I should have waited to post until Vortex had a chance to take care of me. Or at the very least approached the topic with more tacked.

If any of you are wondering about Vortex's Warranty service this is a FIRST HAND account of mine, it was excellent. By far this was the most trouble free Warranty service I have experience, fortunately I have not had many warranty issues. I have a Bushnell Yardage Pro 1000 that's still working at 10 years of age.

Thank you Vortex and with service like yours you will have me as a customer for LIFE!!!!
Vortex Optics - Home

I will not go into detail but I have had similar experiences with their excellent customer service!

Vortex also has me as a customer for life too.

That's why I have two Vortex Viper PST 6-24x50 FFP EBR-1 MOA Reticle scopes and soon to be three of them! :D

I bought a Vortex Viper PST 6-24x50 with the moa reticle about a year ago and loved it. Bought a second one this past weekend. But this one is the 4-16x50 with same reticle. Replacing a Sightron SIII 6-24x50 that I really did not like.

Jason

I'll take the one with the spec in it. Here in Canada I am looking at 8-10 weeks for a PST in FFP. Called all over, by the time I find one, the long distance phone bills may add up to the cost of a Night Force. On the topic of VIP Warranty, it's good to know Vortex takes care of it's customers. I cant wait.

Dino

All,

Vortex Optics - Home

Great Point! Allow them to service. I have also had awesome customer service from Vortex. I own two scopes and a pair of glasses. I needed more shims for the 0 stop on one scope, called them to buy more, sent me several extra sets along with a very nice hat and with a "thank you for buying our product " letter @ NO CHARGE! I will be buying many more Vortex products.

The MOA EBR-1 ret is what drew me to Vortex, now after this experience their customer service will keep me a Vortex customer. I have had to send in a scope and spotting scope to other makers with more serious problems and recived les coustomer service. Not so with Vortex!!!!

Woo Hoo!!!!

My Vortex Viper PST 6-24x50 FFP EBR-1 MOA Reticle scope came in the mail today!

Now I have three of them. They are amazing scopes with all of the great features and nice glass for an incredible price!

:D

I just bought a 6x24x50 pst ffp and noticed a spec on my lens at low power I wonder if they will send me 2 scopes too!

All,

Vortex Optics - Home

They're great. Back when I still worked for cabelas I sold the heck out of their scopes because of that, too. Made me a believer.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.