• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Vortex PST FFP for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ancuegar

I have a 6-24 x 50 Viper PST for sale. It is FFP and MOA. I got this scope on a rifle I purchased this spring and have decided to change the scope on that gun to a more traditional scope. The scope has worked flawlessly for me. Included with the scope are Vortex precision rings, Vortex Defender flip up scope covers and a Vortex scope cover. Im asking $850 for the scope shipped. Feel free to email me at [email protected] or text at 361-four 60-0578.
Thank you

Attachments

• scope.jpg
    scope.jpg
    126.7 KB · Views: 10
I have a 6-24 x 50 Viper PST for sale. It is FFP and MOA. I got this scope on a rifle I purchased this spring and have decided to change the scope on that gun to a more traditional scope. The scope has worked flawlessly for me. Included with the scope are Vortex precision rings, Vortex Defender flip up scope covers and a Vortex scope cover. Im asking $850 for the scope shipped. Feel free to email me at [email protected] or text at 361-four 60-0578.
Thank you

If this was in Mils/MRAD reticle it would be gone. Heck of a deal. GLWS

I bought a new scope that is 30 mm so the rings are no longer available. New price on the scope with covers is $700 shipped.

Status
Not open for further replies.