• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Vortex PST FFP

Tyward

I have for sale a Vortex Viper PST FFP 6-24-50 with the EBR-1MOA Reticle. I had it mounted on my 308. It has some very faint ring marks on bottom. It's perfect except for the marks. I never sighted the gun in so the turrets are un-turned. It will come with everything as new. I'm asking $750. If you need pics shoot me a PM with your email or number and I will be happy to send you some. Thanks and Happy Holidays!!!

I have a Leupold VX-3 6.5-20x50 LR/Target that I would like to trade. Leupold model number 66585 varmint hunter reticle with box and everything that came with it. Just let me know.Thanks and Seasons Greetings

I have for sale a Vortex Viper PST FFP 6-24-50 with the EBR-1MOA Reticle. I had it mounted on my 308. It has some very faint ring marks on bottom. It's perfect except for the marks. I never sighted the gun in so the turrets are un-turned. It will come with everything as new. I'm asking $750. If you need pics shoot me a PM with your email or number and I will be happy to send you some. Thanks and Happy Holidays!!!

Awesome price!

Recent Posts