Vortex diamondback tactical

okie man

was wondering if the diamond back tactical with ffp is a good way too get into a ffp scope without spending a lot of money? Primary arms was another brand recommended by a friend. Thoughts?

Lots of FFP scopes under 500$ now.
I got into it with the BSA mil mil scopes built in the same factory as primary arms.
That particular erector assembly is very popular for the lower cost FFP scopes.
I personally would probably go with one of them if I was going for a under 500$ optic. Just because it's been proven to track and handle recoil. I'm not saying the others won't, but they haven't been out as long as that style of scope. I would probably go with a Athlon Argos 6-24 because of the reticle. It's not necessarily the brand because there are several companies branding that scope, just with different reticles.

Lots of FFP scopes under 500$ now.
I got into it with the BSA mil mil scopes built in the same factory as primary arms.
That particular erector assembly is very popular for the lower cost FFP scopes.
I personally would probably go with one of them if I was going for a under 500$ optic. Just because it's been proven to track and handle recoil. I'm not saying the others won't, but they haven't been out as long as that style of scope. I would probably go with a Athlon Argos 6-24 because of the reticle. It's not necessarily the brand because there are several companies branding that scope, just with different reticles.
Is that what the Lucid brand is doing——— piggybacking?

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.