Anyone own a Vortex Diamondback Tactical?

megastink

New scope line from Vortex. I'm just curious if anyone has some hands on experience with this particular scope. I'm considering a .243 build and this might be a good option, considering my furthest shots are within 300 yards.

I'm just looking for some hands-on experience from someone. Thanks!

I don't believe they are available yet. Correct me if I'm wrong. I would also be interested once they are out on how they perform.

Buddy brought one home from the gun store on an ar-10. Had me site it in for him. It wouldn't track worth anything, and on top of that the windge had a dead spot in it where while dialing it would fail to move at all and after about two moa go back to adjusting again. Had them take it back to the store and I'am trying to find a SWFA for them.

New scope line from Vortex. I'm just curious if anyone has some hands on experience with this particular scope. I'm considering a .243 build and this might be a good option, considering my furthest shots are within 300 yards.

I'm just looking for some hands-on experience from someone. Thanks!

Good scope for the $. Ran it on my 22 LR in a match this weekend. Tracked well and I made 1st round hits at 300 yards on a 8" x 13" target. I'm selling it & getting a NF NX8 though. PM me if you're interested.

My buddies objective lens fell out. His model was from 2017. He just got the newest 2020 model Under the vortex warranty. We will see how that goes.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.