Vortex Deliveries

lightbulb Can't tell you how, but I think the first shipment is in this country now. We should be getting our PSTs before the end of this month. :):):)

joseph

Ugggggggggggggggggg I am trying everything to get my mind off this scope, even today I started cutting dwn tree limbs around my house but it didnt help still have the picture of that new PST sitting on top of my new 338-378 :-( PLZZZZZZZZZZZ help VORTEX LOL I'd rather wait and have them right then to have them hurry and lack quality, I would really like to know the total number of prepaid sales they have on them, seems like every site I go to its all anybody is talking about :)

I live an hour or so from their headquarters and will be visiting them the moment the scopes arrive there. I will be taking pictures and announcing the arrival at that time. It is very soon.

Ugggggggggggggggggg I am trying everything to get my mind off this scope, even today I started cutting dwn tree limbs around my house but it didnt help still have the picture of that new PST sitting on top of my new 338-378 :-( PLZZZZZZZZZZZ help VORTEX LOL I'd rather wait and have them right then to have them hurry and lack quality, I would really like to know the total number of prepaid sales they have on them, seems like every site I go to its all anybody is talking about :)

LOL sorry for you having to stress like this hope you dont get a lemon:D I hope you post a pic of your rig when the scope shows up.

Well here is the bad news, as of today my trees have no limbs protruding out so on to new things, hell by next week my house wont be safe, only cure for what I have is Vortex, Please help Vortex LOL I will post pics thinking about having the stock dipped with a skulz pattern and red background go to Barking Spider Camo Graphics he has a pic of that pattern on his website

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.