Video - 2751 yard practice with the new Defensive Edge LRKM Rifle

Wow!! Nice shooting Shawn and nice rifle! When the time comes, can my 338 Edge be fitted with a new 338 Edge +P barrel? Or am I going to need a new action/set-up?

Devin

Yikes! That's enough bullet-in-flight time for even me to watch the bullet strike through my scope after recoil.

How far out will that bullet stay supersonic starting out at 3100 fps at that elevation?

Great shooting Shawn! When you can get a cup of coffee during bullet flight and be back in time for the bullet strike, on target, that says something about your skill and equipment. When you can back it up a moment later with a second round... I'm shaking my head and talkin' to myself. GREAT shooting!

Shawn, what WAS the spread on the group?

When can I get one? That was AWSOME!!!!!!! I was thinking about a new build. Just changed my mind!
Shawn, when can I get on the list for one?

Shooting like that really leaves one speechless. So all I can say is that's the best shot I've ever seen!
Curious as to the amount of spin drift at 2751?

Spread was just under 1 moa, I forgot the exact amount of spin and corr, I will look it up. We are taking orders for the LRKM as we speak just call me.

Beautiful rig. Who ever said lefties can't shoot. The advice at end of the video says it all for long range shooting. I didn't get an elk when I hunted Idaho....probably 'cause you guys are killn' them from your back porch in the other county! Great video.

Just jaw dropping. It reminds me of the first time I saw a 1000 yd milk jug explode. That is pretty routine now. You sir have just raised the bar. Dang I thought my mile was impressive.............Looks like chump change now. You are the man!

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.