Veterans Day

Remmy700

Just wanted to say thank u to all the Veterans on this site for all the sacrifices u have made, and not only u but the sacrifices your family has made. Despite the years of service I appreciate everyday and thank u for it! We often get caught up in everyday life. Work, shooting, reloading and simply spending time with our families is a comadity that many take for granite as a given. But without the many that have served these would not be possible! Thank you from myself and all of my family!

All because of u we can let our kids share our passions!
3C76A9E5-5439-41FA-A12E-BA53710D8B34.jpeg
EF84DD45-603C-4D2E-9DE1-C59F3311F220.jpeg
1E63E733-102B-494E-BC20-8374B11DF965.jpeg

This is a awesome discussion. Thank you to all the veterans and to all the ones in active duty. Please don't forget that there are a lot of us that do realize why we can live the way we live. You have my upmost respect and thank you for all you do for this wonderful country. As Remmy700 said thank you to all the love ones of these fine people have waiting for them at home. Thank you one and all have a great night.

Thanks brother, I am very proud. Means a lot to me to share what's important to me, with them. To me parenting is one of the toughest challenges in life. But I feel if u take back to simplistic foundations and be real with the youngens they will carry it forward! But in reality the thanks can only be given to those who paved the way before us, for if it wasn't for their sacrifices we would surely be paying for it now.

Last edited:
My generation of veterans didn't get much appreciation, but I'm very thankful that today's veterans are rightfully respected, by most Americans. My main thoughts are for those fallen in combat.

My heartfelt "Thank You" to all who serve and have served.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.