Happy Veterans Day

• Thread starter Deleted member 108014
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 108014

Thank you to anyone that has served for our great country. We all owe you a debt of gratitude. Whether we like who our leader is or not you did your duty. From WW2 to Nam to the Middle east conflicts I am proud of this nation and our veterans.

apif0ygsj__71612.1591874028.jpg

Thank you to anyone that has served for our great country. We all owe you a debt of gratitude. Whether we like who our leader is or not you did your duty. From WW2 to Nam to the Middle east conflicts I am proud of this nation and our veterans.

And let's not forget out Korean War era veterans.

Thank you for recognizing us. ( VN era vet )

I got a tiny sample of what it felt like for not being recognized for service. I hate to admit it but bothered me today. I can't imagine what it must of been like for Korean and Vietnam Vets. Thank you all for your service. "We few, we happy few, we band of brothers!"

My dad was stationed in Korea in the 70s. The wife's grandfather was in Korea during the major conflict. He's BAMF. All veterans of any time frame whether they were in a war or not are never given the credit they deserve. They are what makes this country the best nation on earth.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts