Veterans day Thanks.

J E Custom

I would like to thank all the veterans and especially all of the active service people that look out for us "Old timers" that did our duty and served.

We must also never forget those that did not come back. All gave some, But they gave All.

God Bless

J E CUSTOM

I would like to thank all the veterans and especially all of the active service people that look out for us "Old timers" that did our duty and served.

We must also never forget those that did not come back. All gave some, But they gave All.

God Bless

J E CUSTOM

Agreed! I retired from USAF in 2007 (but still work for the DAF) and now it is my sons' (USAF and USMC) turn to serve our great nation.

AF vet memorial day.jpg

Let us also not forget those that are deployed ...

Lord, hold our troops in your loving hands.
Protect them as they protect the nation.
Bless them and their families for the selfless acts they perform for us in this time of need.
And after they have accomplished their tasks, bring them safely home so they can be
reunited with their loved ones.
We ask this in the name of Jesus, our Lord, and Savior. Amen.

PEACE!

Easy to take for granite all the sacrifices made by our soldiers daily while we are doing our daily grind! Without them we may not have these precious freedoms and enjoy our 2nd Amendment passions! Thanks from myself and all of my family!

Father left school and volunteered with a lot of his friends months before college graduation to fight in WWII. From never flying became a B-25 pilot. He took pride in what he did. He is gone now, but I truly do think of him every day. My brother in law spent 4 years in Vietnam. Not same since with multiple health problems from there. Would he do it again. He say heck yes. My hat is off to all VETERANS for what they did and what the people currently serving do. Thank you from me and my family and may God continue to bless America.

Former 91A10 Combat Medic that was assigned to a Scout Platoon. Scouts Out!

Thanks to all U.S. veterans past and present. Your service to your country is everything to me and my family. As a vet. myself, as you age, you'll reflect back on your service with pride. It is also something that can never be taken from you. God Bless You !

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.