Very hard read on this OCW!?

Over book max is a guideline. Every rifle is different. Ive had below max show pressure in one rifle and over max in another

How would you guys read this OCW?View attachment 132921

I'd be looking around 43.2 and 44.6. What I have observed in my OCW testing is that when you start seeing the vertical 2 in 1 out it is starting to move toward a higher or lower POI based on where the muzzle is it's oscillation cycle. You're looking for consecutive charges with minimal vertical and the same POI. On this target, 43.2 and 44.6 show that.

John

I have been working on loads for a 260AI this last winter. No book loads to start with so I used 260 Remington max loads of H4831sc as my starting point and went up from there. 1/2" to 1" groups until I found the magic pill at 48.1 grains, 2925 fps, and 3 shot 1 hole groups at 100 yards edge to edge at .365". I started changing to different brands of brass, same results. Different standard primers, same results but magnum primer groups went pie plate size. I like your 44.1 group but play with it some more, you'll find the one you like.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.