Utah Antlerless Draw results

Buffalobob

The results came out yesterday and there was only 100% chance that I would draw a cow tag for rifle season.

The interesting thing about Utah is that if you get an Archery Spike Elk tag it is really an either sex tag. Also if you have a rifle tag you can fill it at the same time as your archery elk tag. Being as archery deer and archery elk run concurrent, I will be looking for anything except a branched bull or doe deer.

It seems like it's winners choice! So, what does a cow tag run, I've been thinking that I would like to take it on the road but budget is tight so I was thinking about trying to find some affordable cow hunting.

Utah cow elk is by draw but there are probably some leftover tags. There are OTC rifle or archery spike elk tags still available. A basic hunting license is about $80 and a cow tag about $233 and a spike tag about $388.

For out of state hunters, you will need a hunting license $65 to buy an Antlerless Elk tag $213. It's too late for the drawing $10, so you will need to get your tags over the counter.

Back on mute.

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.