2 more weeks until the Utah drawing results

sambo3006

2 more weeks until I get my yearly rejection from Utah. I have 6 (more than likely soon to be 7) points for limited entry elk. One of these years I'll draw, then its on!
I put in for a cow tag for Colorado, should draw. I love to hunt elk and those cows eat plenty good. Gonna try out the new heavy barreled 300 RUM spitting 200 gr Accubonds.

I have two friends who both drew trophy bull tags for Utah. They found out about four days ago but not sure if they checked on line or if they had a hit on their credit cards.

Good luck on the draw. Where are you going to hunt in Colorado? I'm still thinking about Elk hunting in Colorado during the second season on my way back from Wyoming.

Gordon

Results came and all I got was:

984 - ARCHERY BUCK DR - STATEWIDE (SEE GUIDEBOOK) (AUG 21 - SEPT 17, 2010)

That does not surprise me. I will apply for a cow elk tag which is 100% draw and buy an over the counter archery spike elk tag and then with Wyoming antelope tags I will have plenty of hunting to do.

Unsuccessful on LE Deer.
Bought a LE Elk point.
Successful on General Season Central Deer.
Same for Ramp. We usually put in as a group.

How are you guys finding out your results? When I go on their website, it states that the drawing is still ongoing.

How is it that the drawing is still going on yet some have received email rejections?

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.