URSA SoCal: Lookng for shooters for 7/17 (at 2080 & possibly 2640 yards)

ELR Researcher

The Unlimited Range Shooters Association (URSA) will have a shoot in SoCal (Barstow area) on July 17. We will have targets set up at 2080 and, quite possibly, 2640 (approximate). Shooting at 2640 is NOT guaranteed – that's determined by how well shooters do at 2080.

All locally-legal firearms (rifles and rifle/pistols) are welcome. There are NO fees. We shoot on public land, starting at sunrise and typically ending by 9 AM. 4WD or AWD with good ground clearance highly recommended as the sand can get very deep. [AAA will not tow from this location, a tow truck from Barstow runs $510 - happened in June.]

If you want to shoot this event, you need to contact me ([email protected]) no later than Wednesday the 13th before 6 PM.

If you are not familiar with URSA, please see out website, www.unlimitedrange.org

SoCal July 17th shoot cancelled for insufficient shooter signups.

Additionally, by system (PC) crashed and I've lost the e-mail distribution list of interested shooters. If you are still interested in URSA SoCal shoots, please e-mail me to get you on the (new) list for future shoots - [email protected].

Thanks.

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.