Two stage trigger recommendation?

I like the BixNAndy 2-stage the best, TriggerTech for 1 stage. I think that the TriggerTech 2 stage is good, but I like a longer first stage and the TriggerTech has a very short 1st stage.
I am torn between the TT 2 Stage Diamond and the Geissele Super 700.

I have them both, three of the TT's and two of the Geissele Super 700's. The TT's are on my 338 Norma, my 338 Lapua and my 6.8 Western. The Geissele's are on a 30-06, and a 300 Winny.

I have the flat shoe set up on my TT's and really like that aspect, but as far as safety and user interface they are both top notch!
I have the Bix flat shoe on my 6 creed. It's single stage but a great trigger, have a Jewell single on a 6.5x47L also. I couldn't choose between the 3 all are fantastic. It took me a few rounds to get used to the TT 2 stage, even my gunsmith kept saying he wanted one too.

The only two stage trigger I own is on my AR15. It is a trigger tech diamond, fantastic trigger. Not sure if it will fit r700 bolt guns.
Not even close, completely different triggers.
20220415_174426.jpg

I have the Tubb T7t and REALLY like it. Not only is it actually drop safe (locks up into the firing pin when safety is on) but is is designed to break free from frozen water in trigger and work through dirt. FULLY adjustable in every aspect including the shoe (length of pull), length and weight of both stages. Only down side is it took me a couple of returns to get one with accurate tripper pin holes. Well worth the money/hassle! Highly recommend.

Also top of my list is the CG X-treme Mod 22 which is also drop safe and has an excellent feel. Not sure it is available anymore.

Haven't tried the Triggertech yet but don't plan too unless they offer a drop safe version with an adjustable shoe.