Turrets for a Burris scope

coyotelite

I have a Burris fullfield II 4.5-14. I am wondering if there are any recommended companies that can put MRAD turrets on it for me.

I have a Burris fullfield II 4.5-14. I am wondering if there are any recommended companies that can put MRAD turrets on it for me.

I too have the same scope but with BP reticle. I know it's a personal preference but just curious why the quest for MRAD turrets, does your scope has the MRAD reticle to match?

No I shoot with guys that use and prefer MRAD over MOA. They will be schooling me on using turrets and all of the ins and outs of long range shooting. I could have Kenton industries do custom turrets with yardage marks but if I want to put the scope on another rifle in the future they wouldn't match the ballistics of that rifle. Hence the reason for standard mil or MOA turrets.

The clicks on a FII scope are pretty mushy. It doesn't really matter whether you stop the turret exactly on a click, or somewhere between clicks. You can easily design a label for the new turret that will read in mrad (and IPHY if you want). After you get the new turrets installed, you can order a nice mrad label from Custom Turret Systems.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.