Trijicon accupoint 5-20X50

I have two. Very good clear glass. Reticle is your standard mil-dot but with the illuminated dot. Box test/tracking is perfect. Turrets are MOA and your limited to about 50 MOA. If you start centered optically that leaves you 25. No zero stop and finding your zero after spinning the turrets can be difficult. Buy again? Not me. Overpriced, mix match reticle and turrets, limited elevation and no zero stop are the killers.

I recently replaced the accupoint on my 308 with a 3-12 Bushnell Elite Tactical FFP mildot scope. I was not pleased with the low light clarity of the Trijicon, just failed compared to the other scopes I have in that dept. Intially I was pleased with it but when I sat in the blind with it last season and compared it to a few other scopes looking at horns as the light was fading I made the decision to sell it. I am going all mil/mil now, just trying to keep it simple. I may find another contender later on but right now the bushnell FFP scopes seem to be the value leader. I have a couple vortex pst ffp scopes too and like the features but the clarity is not there compared to bushnell.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.