Trigger Tech vs Timney Trigger

I've got Trigger Tech, Jewell, and Timney. I tried a weight experiment with all 3 companies! Before you chew my a_s out most of my triggers are between 2 pounds and 1pound, yes on hunting rifles.
I tested Jewell on a Stiller Predator action never adjusted it broke at 15.1-15.5 ounces over 5 trigger pulls and functioned perfect with no sear misses.
Trigger Tech Special on Tuebor Ti Legion action broke 1.3-1.0 pounds over 5 pulls With 100 percent reliability.
Trigger Techs on standard Remington 700 actions 3 different rifles all short actions the extreme spread was an average of 5 ounces all in the 1.5 pound range. 100 percent reliable.
Timney triggers on 2 Remington standard actions. Ranged from 1.0-1.9 and only 50 percent reliability. Sear misses at least 50% of the time, a couple dry fires on closed bolts while resetting scale. Failed drop test every time. I drop firearm from half way to my knee onto floor on its butt pad. Timneys will be increased.
This is not a scientific test by any means but it should give you an idea! I personally absolutely love the Trigger Techs on all firearms but the Jewel did outperform them but at twice the cost.
My scale used was a Wheeler Engineering digital scale.
Non scientifically I would agree. I think my Jewell to TT is what TT is to Timney.
I love both those top 2 but I've had problems with Timney's.

Non scientifically I would agree. I think my Jewell to TT is what TT is to Timney.
I love both those top 2 but I've had problems with Timney's.
I don't like how sear in Timneys allow striker to jump over and sometimes even hang fire. I won't be buying Timneys any more. Although the one on my savage 110 muzzleloader build seems great.

Timneys are my go to, have had more TTs slam fire or even fire just running the bolt than any other trigger I've installed.

Much prefer Trigger Tech to Timney. Never had any trouble with Trigger Tech.( Have 3) Have 4 Timneys, all purchased before TriggerTech came out. Have had to send 2 back for double fire in AR platforms. No trouble with bolt action models except much more difficult to adjust (remove action from stock) and won't adjust as light as they advertise.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.