Trigger question

soewe812

I have a DPMS LR308 that I am really enjoying other than the trigger. What would you suggest as an upgrade trigger wise, preferrably drop in?

A good question that I'm sure you'll get several good answers. I've tried several; the RR match, American Gold, Jard, and now the Geisseliee ...whatever, the G word trigger. I think it's the best of all of them for just a pure drop in, no adjusting just shoot it trigger. It's a lot like the RR only more refined. You won't have any problems with it and it will make shooting your 308 a lot more fun and accurate.

A good question that I'm sure you'll get several good answers. I've tried several; the RR match, American Gold, Jard, and now the Geisseliee ...whatever, the G word trigger. I think it's the best of all of them for just a pure drop in, no adjusting just shoot it trigger. It's a lot like the RR only more refined. You won't have any problems with it and it will make shooting your 308 a lot more fun and accurate.
Yup, Geissele is hard to beat for a drop in.

I have a JP in my AR10, the RRA in one lower and just got a Gussille or however its spelled. I have the "match" version and I think I like it the best so far. I like that you can easly adjust the 2ns stage to your specific liking...

I run a Geissele SSA-E in my .243 WSSM, a SSA in my DPMS .308, and a 3lb Timney in my 5.56 carbine.

I would pick the SSA-E over the other two. In fact, I'll be replacing the SSA with a SSA-E. The Timney is nice too, but the Geissele is so much more crisp.

On a budget? = Rock river

No budget? = Geissele

That being said, I have both in 2 stage varieties. I can't say for sure that the Geissele is $150 better than the RR but I love the straight trigger on the Geissele.

sob

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.