Trekking Pole to Shooting Stick Adapter "Quick-StiX"

interesting product! whats the weight limit on them? what are they made out of? the webpage doesn't seem to want to load for me.

interesting product! whats the weight limit on them? what are they made out of? the webpage doesn't seem to want to load for me.

Quick-StiX
Regular price$36.99 $32.99 Sale

CUSTOMER REVIEWS
No reviews yetWrite a review

It's important to stay fast and light while hunting on your feet, especially in the mountains, and multiplying the uses of a given piece of gear is valuable to any hunter. With this understanding and goal in mind, the Quick-StiX came to be.

Quick-StiX turn a regular pair of trekking poles into a fast, light and sturdy shooting platform. By converting trekking poles into shooting sticks the mountain hunter is better equipped to make an effective shot, especially as mountain terrain often forces the shot to take place away from the ground due to vegetation or terrain features.

Features:

• Durable high density polymer, resistant against the elements.
  • Stainless Steel hardware to withstand the corrosiveness of nature.
  • User adjustable rotational stops, to suite YOUR needs.
  • Accessory Mounting Ring... Exciting things to come!
What's Included:

• (1) pair Quick-StiX (1 male and 1 female half)
  • (4) clamping screws (2 for 18mm poles, 2 for 16mm poles)
  • (4) rotational stop screws (2 spare)
Technical Specifications:

Weight:

2.38oz (67.50g) (w/long clamp screws and two rotational stop screws)
Compatible Trekking Pole Diameter: 0.629", 0.708" (16mm, 18mm)
Rotational Stop Angle:

45°, 67.5°, 90° or no stops.

Hello,

Long time Lurker of the forum here. Andy graciously gave me permission to share a product I developed.

I have a small hobby business, Wiser Precision, where I manufacture and sell shooting sports related products. I recently just released a new product the "Quick-StiX" that turn a pair of trekking poles into a very solid set of shooting sticks.

I figured this would be right up the ally of several members on this forum, and I'd love to hear everyone's thoughts on it, so please post comments or ask me questions!

I'm also trying to get the word out on these, so if anyone is interested in reviewing or helping out in any other way I would greatly appreciate it!

Here's a link to the product which will give photos with listed features and specs: https://www.wiserprecision.com/products/quick-stix
There's also more photos on my Facebook page as well: https://www.facebook.com/WiserPrecision/

66648495_639882966522254_629824861962764288_n.jpg

67128910_639882893188928_5346978539692359680_n.jpg

67173812_639882839855600_4591934666423926784_o.jpg

Let me know what you guys think!

Shane
Pretty slick doing two jobs with one tool

Maybe I'm to old or too simple...been using the Army method on skis since the early 90's and when I started using walking sticks it was only natural.
View attachment 143503

I used to use this method myself. I just thought it could be improved upon.

1) I don't use the straps, ever. So now I can get ride of them (I usually find them annoying.)
2) I found it somewhat cumbersome/slow to interlock the loops and maneuver the trekking poles like that.
3) That method wasn't very stable (at least in my experience).

Plus, I'm able to use my trekking poles for more then just trekking poles or shooting sticks now. E.G., you can couple the trekking poles upside down and have a tipi pole.
And, I'm able to attached a few other things to the Quick-StiX/trekking poles (little tease for currently 2 accessories that are being tested now).

Been using the Primos Gen3 Trigger Bipod for varmint hunting for several years now. They have served me well hunting desert deer, hogs in San Jose, Cal., and also elk in Utah.
I like the trekking pole concept because I do use trekking poles for packing into the back country. They are the only way to go when packing out an elk in rough terrain.
My prairie dog shooting setup is a combination of tripods, a pig saddle and a v saddle. It's portable and can be used in any shooting position.
I'm an Ole Marine so adapt, improvise, overcome!
SEMPER FIDELIS

Attachments

• tripod LR.jpg
    tripod LR.jpg
    110 KB · Views: 416
Received mine on 10/10/2019 as well as the MagnetoSpeed adapter. Will be testing them this week at the range. Great looking products, Thanks!

Bruce

Maybe I'm to old or too simple...been using the Army method on skis since the early 90's and when I started using walking sticks it was only natural.
View attachment 143503

Yes,,, the good old bamboo cross country ski poles...

They are longer than standard down hill poles and frugal priced,,, nice and light and they don't have to tinn-eee sound when they rub against the trees or banging them on the rocks...

A wrap up camo hockey tape lessons the sounds if they accidently bump the poles together...

Cheers from the North