Trekking Pole to Shooting Stick Adapter "Quick-StiX"

It is easier to just remove the stupid little stop screws, and toss them in the trash, so they'll pivot both directions. Just get in the habit of holding the yoke to control spread, instead of relying on the un-needed stop screws. Use them like regular shooting sticks...

Last edited:
Bit of a drive, but worst case if shipping is not an option then he may be able to meet up with you as we live minutes across the abbotsford/aldergrove border. Contact seller and see, but I would like to help with his product as much as possible. Truly a great setup! I enjoy using them at a minimum storing my hiking poles or packing them. Keeps them solid and don't have to worry about them running away anywhere!

Thanks for the offer. I did finally get a chance to put my order in. I'll be sprinkling a half dozen of these beauties throughout BC and the Yukon, I've got a few wives that are always asking me for xmas ideas... Also thanks to dhrider123 for taking the time to PM me and keeping me in the loop for the Canadian shipping option. Hopefully I can send up some success pics in the new year.

Thanks dhrider123, gave some of these away at our yearly Sniper Comp. Here is a picture of the team from Denmark that squeaked into 1st place over a few other International teams & a couple dozen U.S teams. Top 3 teams were separated by only 3 points.

Attachments

• 17DDB767-A382-41E4-8A0D-8A8612B12D22.jpeg
    17DDB767-A382-41E4-8A0D-8A8612B12D22.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 122
@phorwath - roaming through the archives and stumbled across this. Can think of a few scenarios based on steep slopes, brush, that these would have been the ticket. Will email you the link, but figured you might want to read the thread.

Scanned through the pages here and didn't see anyone that said this attachment to the trekking poles is an awesome way to go. Anyone here have further input on how well these work?

@phorwath - roaming through the archives and stumbled across this. Can think of a few scenarios based on steep slopes, brush, that these would have been the ticket. Will email you the link, but figured you might want to read the thread.

Scanned through the pages here and didn't see anyone that said this attachment to the trekking poles is an awesome way to go. Anyone here have further input on how well these work?
Works great especially when you can't use your bipod.

Works great especially when you can't use your bipod.
Will use the backpack for prone rest instead of bipod, been doing that for 20+ years of hunting in Alaska, but maybe I don't know what I'm missing? What bipod do you use?

There has been quite a few scenarios in my neck of the woods that brush or slopes would not allow for bipod to work. Need that elevation. I'll be purchasing these Quick-Stix today.

Will use the backpack for prone rest instead of bipod, been doing that for 20+ years of hunting in Alaska, but maybe I don't know what I'm missing? What bipod do you use?

There has been quite a few scenarios in my neck of the woods that brush or slopes would not allow for bipod to work. Need that elevation. I'll be purchasing these Quick-Stix today.
Atlas…and since a lot of us use hiking poles then why not have them do double duty. I like them.

They work great. Don't need a bipod
already ordered and showed a few other hunters up in AK.

This is hopefully the solution I have been looking for. Several Kodiak bear, mountain goat, black tail deer, and moose hunts I can think of where this would have been the fix. Usually able to go prone on the sheep hunts, but now I've got options.

Shot with the quick StiX to 900yds last week and wasn't missing the bipod. I also shot with a cyke pod right after the quick StiX. Quick StiX will be going with me on my backpacking hunts.