Tracking of a Shipment

My son just got this in the PO Box today.....Obviously someone in the post office team is into Airsoft. It's apparent that there's no fear of reprisals to be this bold! I'm surprised companies like this don't abbreviate their names to make it less of a target.
20230121_133254.jpg

My son just got this in the PO Box today.....Obviously someone in the post office team is into Airsoft. It's apparent that there's no fear of reprisals to be this bold! I'm surprised companies like this don't abbreviate their names to make it less of a target.
View attachment 430656
Agreed …that is why when I ship something to an FFL. I always slightly change their name or abbreviate it, so it takes out anything that would clue someone in that it's a gun shop.

It amazes me that I can take six months to make up my mind on a purchase and get stressed if I don't have tracking info within 24 hours. The last thing I needed was for UPS to provide a link that allows me to track the driver. I'll be darned if he doesn't spend 2 hours within a mile of my house which is odd since I live in a township with less than 20 people per square mile.