Told you so

Orange Dust

Read this Article:
https://www.ammoland.com/2019/09/se...-a-machine-gun-due-to-markings/#axzz5yeqR1Xis
Warned everyone about this with the bumpstock ban. If this is true, The ATF, with their newfound power can ban every AR15 in the country by reclassifying it as a machine gun. Someone please tell me Ammoland is full of it today. They are testing us again, just to see who will notice, and if they can stop them in the courts.

kinda like the plainfield M2 carbine rifles----even though some of them were released as semi auto rifles (converted with semi-auto parts kits), the receiver was still marked M2 rather than M1-- the markings alone made it a machine gun regardless that it was not capable of full auto fire---

AR 15's are not machine guns, but M16's are----for now

I do agree with the "bump stock" part, being a lead up to more "re-classifications" in the future

A friend of mine was turning his into the County Sheriff. Has one of the quasi-FFL where he can directly purchase certain older military firearms. Enough people knew he had the stock. He did not want the ATF to ever have cause to search for the bump stock. I've yet to ask him whether or not he actually turned it in yet. Before he explained his thoughts to me, I would of bet he would be the last person to comply. Lives in nowhere, Illinois. We had a farewell shoot.

Bumpstocks are not that easy to operate. When working, they will deplete a 30-round magazine rather quickly.

20190224_135436(0).jpg 20190224_135448.jpg

I had a bumpstock for awhile. I hated it and sold it, but now I wished I'd have kept it just bc they say I can't have it.

If u give them an inch they will take a mile every time. I'm trying to not be political but libs are cowards. They are willing to send someone else's son brother father mother daughter or sister to get your guns but you can bet your last nickel they aren't about to send their family or themselves to take your guns. They want their ideals to be paid for in the blood of the class of people they consider "under them". They know it's not going to go well and they aren't stupid but they sure are a bunch of Lilly Cowards.

They want their ideals to be paid for in the blood of the class of people they consider "under them". They know it's not going to go well and they aren't stupid but they sure are a bunch of Lilly Cowards.

Oh, you mean the same class of people they extract wealth from? Productive people? The ones that they know what's best for?

Last edited:
So they are "seeking my cooperation"? What happens if they don't find it?

Yeah! That'll be a long journey!!

BW

The 2nd is meant to protect weapons of war. Like machine gun and artillery. It has nothing to do with hunting.

All these bans and"interpretations" are unconstitutional.

The 2nd is meant to protect weapons of war. Like machine gun and artillery. It has nothing to do with hunting.

All these bans and"interpretations" are unconstitutional.
Why do you think they went after those first in 1934? At the time folks trusted the Gov and let them. Still hasnt been heard by the Supreme Court properly.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.