Time to brag about my first buck at 38

Nice, where at? I'm in Farmington but yhe hunt was down south. I'm not tough enough to hunt the front, ha.
I am up in Logan, havent ever hunted deer in Utah down south. Did you see a lot of bucks or was it pretty slim?

I am up in Logan, havent ever hunted deer in Utah down south. Did you see a lot of bucks or was it pretty slim?
Nice. Drove up paradise canyon last year and came home through Logan. In a vehicle I should not have used…

Well I actually shot the only buck I saw myself but my buddy saw several others while I was gone. I had to drive back to Farmington to get spare keys for the motor home to replace the ones he lost during the unforecasted blizzard. Which stranded the motor home. Anyway he had a good look at lots of them. I wouldn't say there were a ton but more than most people might expect. Buddy saw one firmly bigger than mine, we thought mine was on the downslope and the other was replacing him. Maybe. I also think the weather turned the rut on a little bit a little early and I happened to find a major parade ground. But I also stumbled into a great dot in a giant unit, the rest of it could stink bad or just be unhuntable to the same degree. Definitely fewer bucks than my neighborhood in the small canyons but more mass all around.

Nice. Drove up paradise canyon last year and came home through Logan. In a vehicle I should not have used…

Well I actually shot the only buck I saw myself but my buddy saw several others while I was gone. I had to drive back to Farmington to get spare keys for the motor home to replace the ones he lost during the unforecasted blizzard. Which stranded the motor home. Anyway he had a good look at lots of them. I wouldn't say there were a ton but more than most people might expect. Buddy saw one firmly bigger than mine, we thought mine was on the downslope and the other was replacing him. Maybe. I also think the weather turned the rut on a little bit a little early and I happened to find a major parade ground. But I also stumbled into a great dot in a giant unit, the rest of it could stink bad or just be unhuntable to the same degree. Definitely fewer bucks than my neighborhood in the small canyons but more mass all around.
That is a story! You'll never forget the first one with all of that extra stuff going on. Well, congratulations on a great buck!