Tikka T3X threading

CoyHunter38

I'm looking at getting a Tikka T3X superlite in 300WSM since it's the lightest weight reputable rifle I can afford. I want to reduce the recoil some by getting it threaded and a muzzle break put on it. Is the muzzle wide enough for ⅝-24 threading? I've never had anything threaded, so I don't know what can or can't be.
I know Tikka has slow twist rates, but at my elevation on a cold day the 1:11 is enough to keep most 180gr and some 190gr bullets stable. I want it as a solid and light elk rifle.

Thanks for any input.

Had both of myT3 sporter barrels threaded 5/8 24,local custom gun builder did them,barely enough material.Not a lot of shoulder but have had no problems with a suppressor.Mine are a 223 and 22-250

Muzzle brakes suck on a hunting rifle, buy a good decelerator or Limbsaver butt pad for it and practice a bit. Your ears will thank you when you are older.
I've started using ear pro because I know I've already damaged my hearing. The new electronic muffs are amazing! I'm also thinking of getting a suppressor because not everyone in my family protects their ears. Since I bought extra ear pro and passed it around, almost everyone wants them.

All the tikkas I've had were from .615-625 at the muzzle 22-24" barrels. I went with 1/2x28 then use an adapter to 5/8x24. Most of my barrels were cut from 16- 20" so there is a tiny bit more di to work with ~.650"

I know you mentioned how much you can afford, but just a thought, how about rebarrel it with threads already cut. Get the faster twist your looking for. Straight barrel with no bells and whistles would probably run $4-500. I don't know what a smith would charge for threading. Where are you located in wi?

I know you mentioned how much you can afford, but just a thought, how about rebarrel it with threads already cut. Get the faster twist your looking for. Straight barrel with no bells and whistles would probably run $4-500. I don't know what a smith would charge for threading. Where are you located in wi?
South of Madison. That would also let me go with 7saum, but that would be another two of three hundred more.