Tikka T3X threading

If you are wanting to thread, I would suggest going with a regular t3x lite and not the superlight. I went with the latter, and although I love the rifle the flutes limit how much you can cut down the barrel to get more shoulder for threading. Mine is in .308 and I am still looking into threading it, but haven't pulled the trigger yet.

I'm assembling a tikka in 300 wsm and I went with a Mcgowen barrel($480-$500) I think. Light target contour 22" 1-9 twist 5/8-24 muzzle threads. If that helps

I'm looking at getting a Tikka T3X superlite in 300WSM since it's the lightest weight reputable rifle I can afford. I want to reduce the recoil some by getting it threaded and a muzzle break put on it. Is the muzzle wide enough for ⅝-24 threading? I've never had anything threaded, so I don't know what can or can't be.
I know Tikka has slow twist rates, but at my elevation on a cold day the 1:11 is enough to keep most 180gr and some 190gr bullets stable. I want it as a solid and light elk rifle.

Thanks for any input.
Witt Machine make clamp on muzzle breaks as well as others do. 5/8 's .625 probably not