Tikka T3x CTR or Varmint

I bought 20" CTR Creedmoor. Handled nice and shot great. Sold it bc I wanted a longer barrel. For what I was wanting a longer barrel made more since. You can always chop it down or rebarrel down the road if you want.

I am debating between these two as well and I would go for the Varmint Stainless if they had it here in the states, but they don't. I was thinking stainless CTR , but was wondering how the barrel contours compare. I want the heaviest barrel contour available since I intend on prairie dogging with it.

Thanks.

I have a CTR Stock with bottom metal 10 round for 308 cartridges that I would let go for $150. I switched to the KRG Bravo, but the KRG only has a 5 round mag. Let me know if this would work for you.
928 699 1847

I have the CTR in 6.5 Creedmoor and it might be the most accurate rifle I own. It regularly shoots 5 shot groups in the 2's and 3's with hunting bullets. I do have the 24" barrel and wish it was the 20", but I'm a suppressor guy through and through though. I never changed the stock. It shot so well right from the go, I didn't want to change a thing. I've been extremely pleased with this set up.

I have the 260 in a 20 inch barrel, and it runs with my full custom as far as accuracy. I only switched stocks because of the cheek riser. I couldn't be more pleased with a factory rifle!

Like Randy I have the 20" 260 and have stellar results!
I get 2810 FPS with the 142smk and stupid accurate.
I can't seem to post classifieds but received a very nice ctr stock and bottom metal plus 10 rd mag. My project is coming along as I have ordered a carbon six barrel for my 6.5cm build. Just need to find some 5 round CTR mags. Can't wait to post pics of the project.

I can't seem to post classifieds but received a very nice ctr stock and bottom metal plus 10 rd mag. My project is coming along as I have ordered a carbon six barrel for my 6.5cm build. Just need to find some 5 round CTR mags. Can't wait to post pics of the project.
From Randy that is.. don't hesitate to get stuff from him.