Tikka T3 6.5x55 scope WTB???

Blackwater25

Hi everyone,

First of all, this is my first post and it's good to be here.

Second, I just purchased a Tikka T3 lite stainless in 6.5x55 and need to scope it. For around 500 dollars, what's a good choice for long range target/hunting? Should I get a Super Sniper 10x? Also I found a 3.5-10x40mm LR/T M3 Riflescope, Matte, Mil Dot for sale online for 569.00. That would probably be my maximun price. Is this a good scope to cut my teeth on? Thanks so much in advance for the replies.gun)

I don't have any experience with the Super Sniper, but the Leupold Mark 4 is a very nice scope and the price you found one for is a pretty good price. I would also recommend taking a look at the Clearidge Ultra XP 2.5-12.5x42. It is a great scope for the money. Competes with some of the big names scopes but a fraction of the cost. Below is a link to the scope.

Large Selection of Discounted Scopes, Binoculars, Rangefinders and More!

Hmm, I've never heard of that one before. Do you think the optical quality would beat the SS or Leupold? It's around the same price.

We have had customers compare then to scopes like the Zeiss Conquest, Nikon Monarch X, Leupold Mark 4 and we even had some customers say that they could not tell any difference between the XP5 and their Nightforce NXS.

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.