Tikka T3 .223 ?

Ought6

I am wanting a Tikka T3 in .223 and just wondering if anyone has owned one and if so what are your thoughts on it . Thanks

I bought the .223 in the "Scout" version, I liked it enough to buy the "CTR" version in .260.

Both are good shooters, only thing I haven't cared for is the magazines. Replacements are costly.

Just saw the new version, from a distance, going back to look closer, magazine looked different hopefully better.

I bought the .223 in the "Scout" version, I liked it enough to buy the "CTR" version in .260.

Both are good shooters, only thing I haven't cared for is the magazines. Replacements are costly.

Just saw the new version, from a distance, going back to look closer, magazine looked different hopefully better.

Is your scout version the 20 inch barreled T3 Lite Compact model ?

Is your scout version the 20 inch barreled T3 Lite Compact model ?

20" barrel. More the medium tactical barrel. It's the CTR, they just used the Scout term on the .223. Don't know if that carries over to the T3X. Threaded muzzle, rail.

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.