Tikka Prefits

86alaskan

As the title suggests, has anyone had any experience with any of the available prefits yet? Looking to try one out for casual PRS type shooting so I don't have to dive in head first. I'm looking at PVA and Criterion so far, don't know if there are any others.

all those barrels utilize the savage style jam nut. Remage and tikka prefit all work the same. Just curious as to the accuracy they've found using the tikka system.

all those barrels utilize the savage style jam nut. Remage and tikka prefit all work the same. Just curious as to the accuracy they've found using the tikka system.[/QUOTE
I guess I was curious if it was a bugnut system. Didn't know.

The bug nut system is based off of the Savage system. It's just been made to be adapted to more actions and more different barrel profiles. At the core, there the same.

As the title suggests, has anyone had any experience with any of the available prefits yet? Looking to try one out for casual PRS type shooting so I don't have to dive in head first. I'm looking at PVA and Criterion so far, don't know if there are any others.
McGowan and carbon six might, I'd take a look at least

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.