Tikka aftermarket stocks

Snowbird

What stocks are you using on your tikkas? I'm tired of the way the plastic stocks flex out when wrapping a sling around the arm or shooting off a bipod changes POI. i'm looking to stay within 4oz +/- of the factory 28oz stock. It'd also be nice to keep the cost under $500 with less than a couple months wait time. Carbon is preferred but not mandatory.

so regardless of what i'm looking for, what do you have on yours?

We have a couple of Grayboes and they have been great. I saw that AG Composits is making some also and I believe Bell and Carlson.

Iota is now making them as well. Have one in the works will post pic when it's completed.

I run a McMillan game scout with edge fill.

Well worth the wait & money.

I also have a iota krux stock but not for a tikka. It's a nice portable stock that should be considered as well if they start selling them inletted for tikka.

I just ordered a Greyboe terrain, it's out for delivery on ups now. It's supposed to be a little heavier than you're looking for, as it is supposed to be 2.5 lbs. I'll weigh it when it gets here. I was looking at the vg2 but wanted to stick with the factory bottom metal as I already have bought metal Tikka mags for my long action 6.5 SAUM.

The Mesa altitude is basically a mcmillan game hunter w/o the monte carlo, but a slightly higher comb. I'm getting a couple for my Tikkas.