700 Remington aftermarket stock recommendations

Trying to keep stock under or a little over 2 lbs. I go for long walks so weight is a concern. I will sacrifice extra weight for accuracy. Not building a truck gun, or one that isnt packable.

That should make finding a stock in your budget easy, there are a lot of 32-34 ounce stocks available in your price range. I bet you already know what stock style you prefer for the type of hunting you do. So just find the stock that you like, order it up with the features you want and enjoy.

I have 4 McMillan stocks (2 Hunters Edge, M70 FWT Edge, and Winlite Sporter), 3 Bansner stocks, 2 B&C ADL Mountain Rifle and a Brown Pounder. So you know what I like, though I've tried some more vertical grip stocks I keep going back to the open. Maybe not the best stock for long range accuracy, but it's the one I prefer to hunt with.

Trying to keep stock under or a little over 2 lbs. I go for long walks so weight is a concern. I will sacrifice extra weight for accuracy. Not building a truck gun, or one that isnt packable.
I'm loving my Manners EH1 on my 300NM.
It weighs 30 oz, and if you're willing to bed it yourself and install the pillars they're in stock for around $575.
Also it's cut for a proof barrel.
Here's a pic of my setup, it weighs 9.75 lbs without the bipod.
IMG_20190426_135345595.jpg

300 RUM, factory 700 stainless barrel, factory stock. Fortunately this gun shoots great 1/2 5 shot groups at 100. Even with the factory trigger. I'm in search of opinions on after market stocks. I want to keep the weight down as it is still going to be packed. Have looked at the AG composite hunter, but never shot one. Any recommendations on stocks out there? And no I'm not spending more than 700 bucks. It's a factory barrel and until its shot out it's not changing.

Grayboe stocks are a great option. They don't break the bank but are great quality and nice stocks. The have several different styles including a hunter version, I'd suggest giving them a look.

300 RUM, factory 700 stainless barrel, factory stock. Fortunately this gun shoots great 1/2 5 shot groups at 100. Even with the factory trigger. I'm in search of opinions on after market stocks. I want to keep the weight down as it is still going to be packed. Have looked at the AG composite hunter, but never shot one. Any recommendations on stocks out there? And no I'm not spending more than 700 bucks. It's a factory barrel and until its shot out it's not changing.
Take a look at MDT

Grayboe stocks are a great option. They don't break the bank but are great quality and nice stocks. The have several different styles including a hunter version, I'd suggest giving them a look.
Grayboes are good but there heavy, O.P wants to keep the wait down.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.