Tikka 300 WSM what would you do?

Oh no she would skin me if I didn't take her! She has been on every hunt I've done. She shot a beautiful cinnamon bear on our hunt in the Frank Church wilderness Area in Idaho. I asked her to marry me on the side of a cliff at 11000 feet. She said yes but wanted her ring made out of Elk Ivory. Took 3 more hunts before we got our bulls . She shot hers 200 yards . That was in Wyoming. So we took the gps coordinates of that spot and went back the next year and went back up the mountain and got married on that spot.
Wow that's awesome...jealous lol! Now I may block you

I've upgraded a couple of tikka rifles. To get that original rifle shooting it's best, get a lighter trigger spring, SS recoil lug and a better stock and have it bedded. The factory trigger is great, but can only be adjusted down so far. The spring will get you down into the 1-2lb area, perfect. The recoil lug is a weak link, a SS lug is cheap. Then if you want to go deep order a nice McMillan or Manners for it. I believe Stocky's also has a couple carbon fiber options that are real nice and still accept the factory mag setup. I wouldn't worry about the trigger guard assy, it may be plastic but mine have had their share of hard knocks and weren't phased a bit.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.