Thief caught on Camera!!

JKupper

Take those gas cans and put 3 gals. of water in them and 2 gals of gas on top. Works every time. Don't ask me how i know.

Tikka Mike

Keep us posted. I't would be nice if you could be their with the deputy.

Last edited:
JKupper

Take those gas cans and put 3 gals. of water in them and 2 gals of gas on top. Works every time. Don't ask me how i know.

Tikka Mike

Keep us posted. I't would be nice if you could be their with the deputy.

Setting my trap now! **** great idea!

Mike I know a guy who knows a guy that would like to visit with this barrel releaser.

Dang Mike, that gets me just a little riled up. Theives rate just slightly higher than chimo's in my book, both of which are lower than dirt. I seriously can't stand'em.

Is this dude an anti or what? I do not believe rural Wyo is a very good place to be known as one of those.....

Here's to hoping the deputy can make something stick, rather hard.

t

Last edited:
Anxiously waiting to hear outcome of Sheriff's call on perp...

i talked to the Deputy today he said typically they would refer me to the game and fish but since I had already been there they ask if I wanted to pursue a civil suit. I told him no. I just ask that he tell the guy that I am onto him and to knock it off.. Hopefully its enough for the guy to leave crap alone because obviously you never know who is watching. Most think I should have pressed charges but my position in the community I prefer to take the "high Road" so to speak (which is totally out of character for me) but I truly think this will be the last of it but just incase I am purchasing a few more cameras to keep better tabs on what is going on.

i talked to the Deputy today he said typically they would refer me to the game and fish but since I had already been there they ask if I wanted to pursue a civil suit. I told him no. I just ask that he tell the guy that I am onto him and to knock it off.. Hopefully its enough for the guy to leave crap alone because obviously you never know who is watching. Most think I should have pressed charges but my position in the community I prefer to take the "high Road" so to speak (which is totally out of character for me) but I truly think this will be the last of it but just incase I am purchasing a few more cameras to keep better tabs on what is going on.

Why couldn't they charge him with theft? or hunter harrassment?

Terrible to think you need to add cameras to watch your camera.

Why couldn't they charge him with theft? or hunter harrassment?

Terrible to think you need to add cameras to watch your camera.

I am not real sure.... the overall value is is less than $50 so it is a low level misdemeanor and the hunter harassment I am not sure if we even have that law here or not.. that being said its pretty much a closed case now so I am hoping its a one time incident. I am surprised someone even found it. Not that its hard to get to but its in a place nobody would really even have a reason to go to .

Does anyone else wonder if a greeny saw the posted hunting photos or movies and recognized the terrain, and did this to be a jerk? Or was this just a coincidental encounter with a jerk?

I don't believe he stumbled on it. He either saw something, heard something, and follow it far enough there is a link to Mike. That link is likely more coincidence than purposeful. I'd like to Google dipsticks name, and see if that shed light on his agenda. High road is the best road Mike.

I understand the high road thing. Personally, I'd press charges just to get the information in his file and then suggest some form of community service. Perhaps picking up brass for 20 hours at the local range.

The lefties have ZERO respect for private property (at least that has been my experience). They think they are taking the moral high ground and can thus justify all sorts of crimes, such as vandalism, trespassing, harassment, and in your case theft.

I have another case of theft and damage also.

I like to place a camera on feeders or trails and went I went to check of a feeder two guys had destroyed the feeder and found the camera and stole the flash card to get rid of there pictures.

BUT: having an IQ of less than 10 they left the camera turned on and the built in memory caught them in the act after they were done and stealing the electronics of the feeder.

"BUSTED"

They were caught and had to pay for and install a new feeder also they were found guilty of trespassing and face 6 months in jail if caught again. Now I place a cheep camera in sight and a good one well hid to catch anyone stealing or damaging anything.

J E CUSTOM

I have another case of theft and damage also.

I like to place a camera on feeders or trails and went I went to check of a feeder two guys had destroyed the feeder and found the camera and stole the flash card to get rid of there pictures.

BUT: having an IQ of less than 10 they left the camera turned on and the built in memory caught them in the act after they were done and stealing the electronics of the feeder.

"BUSTED"

They were caught and had to pay for and install a new feeder also they were found guilty of trespassing and face 6 months in jail if caught again. Now I place a cheep camera in sight and a good one well hid to catch anyone stealing or damaging anything.

J E CUSTOM

boy that sucks when you have to have a camera watching the camera

boy that sucks when you have to have a camera watching the camera

Agreed, but it is good thinking.

I'll never understand the lefty's supposed moral high ground and belief that committing crimes is "for the greater good".

The bad thing is that they seem to get away with all sorts of crap!

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.