• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED They will be for sale soon Selling Leupolds! price help needed

tribb

I need info on what the value of my (2) vx6 3-18x50 b&c reticle scopes. Beautiful condition no issues what so ever. They are not h.d. models. Still mounted on rifles thanks for your opinions Tribb

Like others said, I'd check sold prices on auction sites. I think the economy is in a semi bad state for the used market right now. I may be wrong but it feels like there's a fair amount of items sitting for sale unless they are priced at a smoking deal levels. I was looking at a couple in August sometime that sold for 900 and 1100, but haven't looked lately, those were HD models for what thats worth. GLWS!

For Leupolds with their lifetime warranty and if they have the boxes, I would say 75% of retail prices.

I need info on what the value of my (2) vx6 3-18x50 b&c reticle scopes. Beautiful condition no issues what so ever. They are not h.d. models. Still mounted on rifles thanks for your opinions Tribb
Decided to wait a while longer to sell or not. Thanks