Thermal scope

marioq

Just buy an AR 10 in 308. I want to get a thermal scope for it. I would like to record through the scope of possible. I know nothing of any of the thermal scope out there nor what product is a good product. Anybody who can help would be greatly appreciated.
Just for clarification, I have a DPMS LRT SASS
THANKS

Mario

(Moved this from another forum.)

ease of use, video capability, image definition, nice options of environment background. I studied products for a couple of months before buying this one. go watch videos on youtube and you will see why.

I agree with Long450's comments. Armasight puts out quality thermal devices. I've got one on a Ruger SR762, and I'm very impressed with the unit.

I would avoid any ATN units. Their customer service is abysmal and with my own personal experience with the company, I'm questioning the product and customer service training for their employees.

I agree with Long450's comments. Armasight puts out quality thermal devices. I've got one on a Ruger SR762, and I'm very impressed with the unit.

I would avoid any ATN units. Their customer service is abysmal and with my own personal experience with the company, I'm questioning the product and customer service training for their employees.

Great advice!!!!!!!
Thanks and I will do ar armasight

Mario,

What is your budget? I've rented hundreds of them and now own multiple. The Pulsar Apex XD 50's seem to be the best for the money; that's what I picked up. I'd compare them to Vortex, in that they're on the higher end of quality, and the middle range of price.

When we've got large groups of clients I continue to rent extras, and have rented scopes in the $8k - $9k range. I'd keep

I trust making my living off of them.

https://proneoutfitters.com/hog-hunting-in-texas/

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.