The NEW Nightforce NXS 2.5-10x32mm

I think this is my perfect hunting scope but I really, really want the NPR1 reticle as it has close windage marks. The NPR2 I think has 5MOA marks which seem too far apart for me. Ya, I am being picky!

Then NPR1 has 1moa marks and that would be really close on 10x. I would like to see 2moa for elevation and wind-age. I agree 5moa is a lot. I would like to see them do a MLR in this scope.

Mike @ CS TACTICAL.com
CS Gunworks is now CS TACTICAL.com

Then NPR1 has 1moa marks and that would be really close on 10x. I would like to see 2moa for elevation and wind-age. I agree 5moa is a lot. I would like to see them do a MLR in this scope.

Mike @ CS TACTICAL.com
CS Gunworks is now CS TACTICAL.com

I think windage is 2 MOA and then only 1 MOA for elevation. At least that is what their website states.

Agreed regarding the MLR! I wonder if you were willing to pay if that is even an option?

Scot E.

The NPR1 is 1moa down and 2moa for wind-age. I would like to see a reticle for the compact scopes that has 2moa for elevation and 2moa for wind-age.

Mike @ CS TACTICAL.com

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.