New 2.5-10 x 42 NXS Compact Riflescope from Nightforce with Side Parallax Adjustment

Len Backus

Administrator
Staff member
April 2013/For immediate release

New 2.5-10 x 42 NXS™ Compact Riflescope from Nightforce
with Side Parallax Adjustment

The latest addition to the extremely popular line of Nightforce NXS™ Compact riflescopes is the new 2.5-10 x 42, incorporating many features unique to the optics industry.
For many years, the Nightforce 2.5-10 x 32 NXS™ Compact—proven in the hands of the U.S. military—has been renowned for performance far beyond its size. With its larger objective lens, the new Nightforce 2.5-10 x 42 NXS™ Compact is even more effective in low light, without compromising its light weight (19 oz.–20.5 oz.) and efficient size (11.9 inches in length).
The 2.5-10 x 42 is one of the only 10x riflescopes on the market to include side parallax adjustment, adjustable from 25 yards to infinity. It incorporates Nightforce DigIllum™ digital reticle illumination technology, offering red or green settings in multiple intensities from very dim to extremely bright. DigIllum™ also includes settings specifically for use with night vision equipment.
The Nightforce PTL™ is standard, allowing instant magnification changes even while wearing gloves. Six different reticles are available, including the new IHR™ (International Hunting Reticle). The 2.5-10 x 42 is offered with .250 MOA Hi-Speed™ or .1 Mil-Radian adjustments exposed target-style configurations, or with capped, enclosed adjustments in .250 MOA only.
The 2.5-10 x 42 NXS™ Compact proves that size is no substitute for quality, providing performance that exceeds most riflescopes of any size. Its low mounting profile, versatile magnification range and streamlined proportions make it ideal for a mountain or safari rifle, and Nightforce Compacts are extremely popular for the various AR platforms.
The Nightforce 2.5-10 x 42 NXS™ Compact has a MSRP starting at $1,800. For more information, visit Nightforce Optics, Inc. | Precision Optics for Precision Shooting or call 208.476.9814.
# # #

NXS_2.5_10x42_angle.jpg

Re: New 2.5-10 x 42 NXS Compact Riflescope from Nightforce with Side Parallax Adjust

The high speed will be nice to have!

Re: New 2.5-10 x 42 NXS Compact Riflescope from Nightforce with Side Parallax Adjust

I talked to Nightforce about a year ago. Asking about a 42 mm objective. Now i'm happy. I've always liked a 42 mm. I know a couple of 40"s that will be for sale.

Nice, I have always thought that they should bring out a medium range scope with a bigger objective lens on it. I'm looking forward to adding one of these to my arsenal.

Mac

Made 2 phone calls. Dont expect them to be on the shelves before August.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts