The Gov't Just Want's Money.

MI.264

All the B. S. the gov't doesn't isn't for safety, or "Our" rights..... NO!!!.

Michigan's gutless governor just passed a law that makes "Everyone" with a gun lock it up in a safe, even while in your own house.
Some years back Michigan passed the "Castle Law", which gave property owners the right to defend themselves anywhere on their property.

Before, you had to retreat to the farthest corner of your house before you could use a gun for protection.
The Castle law made it so that anyone who stepped on your property expressing great Bodley harm, then you had the right to defend you and your property.

Now with this new law, I'm not sure what happens to the Castle law.
I do know we still have the right to open carry.

So now as well it's been a few years since I have bought a hand gun from a private owner, only to find out, you now have to pay for a purchase to permit form, not sure, like $5-10$$$.

Looked into a Concealed weapons permit, over a $100.00
So did the KING reincarnate and I don't know about this, because all this tax permit sheet is getting old.

Why do we have unlawful citizens..... Because we have Politicians

Concealed weapons permit is the way to go . Open carry goes away as soon as you enter a vehicle or climb on a motorcycle . Even open carry that you can see while riding a motorcycle becomes concealed . Wise man from Michigan once said " there is no tactical advantage to open carry " . That would have been "terrible " Ted !

Concealed weapons permit is the way to go . Open carry goes away as soon as you enter a vehicle or climb on a motorcycle . Even open carry that you can see while riding a motorcycle becomes concealed . Wise man from Michigan once said " there is no tactical advantage to open carry " . That would have been "terrible " Ted !
Concealed is just another Money maker for the state, allowing them to take away one's rights to carry a firearm, just another way for them to do this. Has nothing to do with if one can see the pistol or not. It's clearly about money, the same as charging one to "BUY" a permit to purchase.
This in it's self is contradictory in the sense that I can buy a rifle or a shotgun from anyone, but I must buy a permit to purchase from the county/state in order to purchase a hand gun.

Concealed is just another Money maker for the state, allowing them to take away one's rights to carry a firearm, just another way for them to do this. Has nothing to do with if one can see the pistol or not. It's clearly about money, the same as charging one to "BUY" a permit to purchase.
This in it's self is contradictory in the sense that I can buy a rifle or a shotgun from anyone, but I must buy a permit to purchase from the county/state in order to purchase a hand gun.
It's pretty much a tax, anyway they can make money they will do it.