Hr-8 just passed in the house

Any bets the Dems will dangle wall funding in front of Trump at some point to get some form of gun control passed?
I've been worried about that for a while now. His ego is stuck on the wall, and I'm afraid he'd sell us down the river just to get it done.

HR8 needs to be STOPPED in the Senate!

They will stop at nothing and know some form of gun control eventually will be passed...keep chipping and the rock will crumble.

The target is the upcoming generation of voters, who unfortunately have no desire to participate in the hunting or shooting sports. So the end goal of removal of all firearms from citizens will be met with little resistance.

They need to fix the exiting back round check system. Ruffly 88,000 prohibited persons are denied a firearm every year and they only prosecute .04 % of those, its a felony to try and buy a gun they could imprison them and get them off the street. So why do we need more laws? Only 1.3 % of all convicted criminals get their guns through a licensed dealer. The rest steal them or get them on the black market.

They will stop at nothing and know some form of gun control eventually will be passed...keep chipping and the rock will crumble.

The target is the upcoming generation of voters, who unfortunately have no desire to participate in the hunting or shooting sports. So the end goal of removal of all firearms from citizens will be met with little resistance.
Sad......But unfortunately very true.

From what I heard they are starting a registry under the new back round check system.

From what I heard they are starting a registry under the new back round check system.
If you've bought a gun through a dealer, they already know what you own. You're already on a list somewhere. That's the sad reality of what we're dealing with.

The Dems are so scared that we will overthrow them for their outright insanity and treason, while they try to destroy the Constitution, that they will do anything to get guns out of our hands. They know their party is going down in flames at an increasing speed as time goes on, and more stuff comes out about all of them... They are scared. And only scared and weak people (Dems/Libs) with guns can rule over non-scared strong-willed people who don't have any. Otherwise, we patriots would be taking them down by force, and hanging them in the streets for their treason and for their deliberate failure to uphold their oath of office to the people and the Constitution.

Would you rather be a subject, or a citizen...? I'd rather be the latter.

Like I've always said... I came into this world kicking, screaming, and covered in someone else's blood...And I have no problem going out the same way!

They need to fix the exiting back round check system. Ruffly 88,000 prohibited persons are denied a firearm every year and they only prosecute .04 % of those, its a felony to try and buy a gun they could imprison them and get them off the street. So why do we need more laws? Only 1.3 % of all convicted criminals get their guns through a licensed dealer. The rest steal them or get them on the black market.
They need crime to grow government. No way they would prosecute. Just an infringement and a show effort.

If you've bought a gun through a dealer, they already know what you own. You're already on a list somewhere. That's the sad reality of what we're dealing with.

The Dems are so scared that we will overthrow them for their outright insanity and treason, while they try to destroy the Constitution, that they will do anything to get guns out of our hands. They know their party is going down in flames at an increasing speed as time goes on, and more stuff comes out about all of them... They are scared. And only scared and weak people (Dems/Libs) with guns can rule over non-scared strong-willed people who don't have any. Otherwise, we patriots would be taking them down by force, and hanging them in the streets for their treason and for their deliberate failure to uphold their oath of office to the people and the Constitution.

Would you rather be a subject, or a citizen...? I'd rather be the latter.

Like I've always said... I came into this world kicking, screaming, and covered in someone else's blood...And I have no problem going out the same way!

I don't believe the Dems are scared and are going down in flames. I believe they are gaining ground and as I mentioned earlier their efforts are focused on the future new voters. Remember, they just recently took over the House. So for all of us, please don't underestimate their depth of evil and ability to spread propaganda.

I don't believe the Dems are scared and are going down in flames. I believe they are gaining ground and as I mentioned earlier their efforts are focused on the future new voters. Remember, they just recently took over the House. So for all of us, please don't underestimate their depth of evil and ability to spread propaganda.
You act like I don't know any of this... I know exactly how evil those scumbags are. But they are also scared...Why else would they be working so hard the last couple decades to take our guns away? They knew their true colors would be shown sooner or later. This CYA plan has been in affect for a LONG time. Subvert the 1st and 2nd, because without those 2, the rest of the Constitution can be easily dismantled...With those first 2 in place, they can't begin to do anything but add a couple chips here and there to the mountain. Same with brainwashing all the kids with commie propaganda thanks to the US public school system's curriculum set-forth by the demonic SPLC (Southern Poverty Law Center). I used to live in the city where the SPLC is located... Trust me, I know these snakes, and how they operate...I never underestimate anyone who identifies as a Dem/Lib.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.