The big and the small of it

• Thread starter Deleted member 46119
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 46119

I just got a giggle. 50 cal press is setup. Sized some 50 DTC and there was a 5.7x28FN on the bench.

The 5.7 is something I'm working on for California to figure out what how to have non-lead varmint rounds cheap and accurate. Yes there is the 22 Hornet and various improved versions. I have a 22 Hornet. It's just a Fred thing to figure out of any of those quality 22 WMR rifles can be rechambered to 5.7 and shoot well.

Forgot the picture

Attachments

• big n small.jpg
    big n small.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 72
I just got a giggle. 50 cal press is setup. Sized some 50 DTC and there was a 5.7x28FN on the bench.

The 5.7 is something I'm working on for California to figure out what how to have non-lead varmint rounds cheap and accurate. Yes there is the 22 Hornet and various improved versions. I have a 22 Hornet. It's just a Fred thing to figure out of any of those quality 22 WMR rifles can be rechambered to 5.7 and shoot well.

Love that little sucker in a pistol. Wondered when a small action rifle would get done in it.

Love that little sucker in a pistol. Wondered when a small action rifle would get done in it.

I have rechambered a 22WMR Contender 10" contender barrel just to see what it's like.

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.