The 6.5 Heaton

come on boyd shooting seasons getin close let the cat out of the bag, you have torcherd us long enough. jody were are those pictures.
grin.gif
grin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>come on boyd shooting seasons getin close <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Yes it is....So I think you can wait a month to meet the "HEATON" OF DOOM
grin.gif

come on now ,mabe I'l have too wait ,but the doom thing may be the other way around.Remember me match 4 ,1/2 a bullet hole is a 1/2 a bullet .I may have just got lucky .I'l have to find that cow pasture again to walk through right before the first match.
grin.gif
grin.gif
shocked.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Remember me match 4 ,1/2 a bullet hole is a 1/2 a bullet .I may have just got lucky <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Every dog has his day....Too bad you already used your's up
shocked.gif
shocked.gif
grin.gif

You are right Butch.I think the 6.5 Heaton will give the 6.5-284's fits at 1000 yards.My 300wsm won't even come close to shooting a group like that....
shocked.gif
wink.gif

Should be a good year...My 6.5 shoots groups at 500 yards about half the size of my wsm.You take the six match group agg and I'll take score...Too bad you can't shoot all ten match's tho......Would be fun at the end...
wink.gif

Warning! This thread is more than 21 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.