The 6.5 Heaton

Ok Boyd,
So bring it over and we'll get ya some pics of you with it. Ya can't beat the price it's free.
smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Somehow I hear these words ringing in my ear!
"Vengeance is mine sayeth the Boyd" <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Good one
grin.gif

Boyd

My lawnmower (6.5/284) also trims "Boogies" along with the 300 WSM which I'm sure you remember it doing so.

Bring on that new gun, Jody is ready for you. I will be to.

I have a new one ready and this one is "not" a 6.5 or 30 cal either.
smile.gif
Don't think I need it though. The 6.5s Carol and I have will do you in.

Later
DC
smile.gif

boyd cut the bull and spill the beans .What do you got and hows it shooting !It better be good ! I'm getting a new pee shooter and I'll be ready the first weekend in may!
grin.gif
grin.gif
shocked.gif
If you havent gest I can't wait to get back to the range.
shocked.gif
grin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>boyd cut the bull and spill the beans .What do you got and hows it shooting !It better be good <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Its a 6.5 Heaton.It shoot better than my wsm's.So I guess it shoots pretty good.
grin.gif

Boyd what case is it based on ,and what action ,barrel and stock did you use. Jody fire up that camra with that telliscope on the end and go hang out by boyds house .I'm too far away too do any recon from here!!!SEND PICTURES FAST!!
wink.gif
wink.gif
grin.gif
shocked.gif

Jody just caught me out in the garage fire forming brass. I Just about let the cat out of the bag
tongue.gif
...The stock still needs a finish put on it...Will be ready for public viewing in a week or two.......
grin.gif

[ 02-28-2004: Message edited by: Boyd Heaton ]

I saw Boyd's gun. It looks AWWW some! It shoots. yeser "E". It definatly goes BANG. Sorry Guy's I let the camera in the house. Mabe next time I'll get a pic of it. Sorry I let you fellows down.
confused.gif

I just may have to go brake in my new gun tomarrow and see if it will shoot. I got a cleanin rod today. Loaded 20 up. Ya know ,He's got me worried.
tongue.gif
grin.gif
Na!!!!! :
[ 02-28-2004: Message edited by: baldeagle713 ]

[ 02-28-2004: Message edited by: baldeagle713 ]

Warning! This thread is more than 21 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.