The 25th Amendment

Coyote Shadow Tracker

LRH Sponsor
Kemala Harris is set to take the presidency over from a President (Biden) that has his appointed Special Counsel said that he does not know what he is doing so he can not be charged.
The Dems have already been drafting up the 25th Amendment to put Kamla in and then another candidate to run against Trump.

What does the rest of the world think of the USA???????

he does not know what he is doing so he can not be charged.
People thought he was an okay choice for President. I'd say he could and should be charged for everything he did before he became incompetent. And ... charge all of his family members as co-conspirators and seize everything they've got. Sentence the whole crew to hard labor on a chain gang until they pay back everything they stole and/or gave away.

Biden is not going to run and kamala will be replaced with moochle/ big mike at the last minute like they did brandon in 2020. It really doesn't matter who the Republicans run....the outcome of the election has already be decided. Evil has won and we can only hope for a quick end of time.....

Biden is not going to run and kamala will be replaced with moochle/ big mike at the last minute like they did brandon in 2020. It really doesn't matter who the Republicans run....the outcome of the election has already be decided. Evil has won and we can only hope for a quick end of time.....
Sir
Sorry to say. You might just be right!

My bet is, it doesn't matter who wins/already won--loses/already lost. The losing side will be 'casting stones' by middle of next year(at the latest and if the country survives that long). Too many people afraid to be called names(bigotor'phobe') to do anything about it. Get ready for it as best you can and hopefully we weather it out. God speed all

Edit: @choprzrul: My belief is 'our' gov is spending/getting rid of all our reserves of money and milking the American people dry so we can go digital currency(with the perks of tracking and denying purchases more than they do now). If they just come out and say "Turn in your cash, we're going digital", they would have mass revolt. If they break the people first, then they are more willing and accepting. Remember the trucker strike in Canada and the more recent 2A sales blocks by Visa/Mastercard here in the US

Last edited:
Conspiracies. Conspiracies I say!!! Someone might take you literally guys and lose faith in our country posting stuff like this!!!!
I'm not saying I'm right; I pray to God I'm not. We honestly don't know what's going to happen until it does. Honestly I never would've guessed that when C19 hit, that the first thing people would go and get was toilet paper😂

Either way a little bit of prepping goes a long way and doesn't hinder you whichever direction the wind blows. To my other point about visa/MC, once they got busted doing it, they said they were suspendeding the program "for now". I don't think they would have even funded/started the effort just for shiggles and gits🤷

Edit: A report was recently released that the big banks reported sales at Midway, BassPro etc to the gov. Again, why would they? Seems in recent times the difference between a conspiracy theory and fact is about 2-3months.

Totally agree with the above two statements. I generally think a lot of the stuff going on are psyops. Then again that is the conspiracy, I mean collusion theorist in me. I'm what most would call far right, but I believe that is simply because the country and society as a whole has moved more left.
Bottom line is is there is a two tiered justice system and we are not on the "right" side of it.
We have turned our backs on God as a nation it is no surprise why we are where we are.

Totally agree with the above two statements. I generally think a lot of the stuff going on are psyops. Then again that is the conspiracy, I mean collusion theorist in me. I'm what most would call far right, but I believe that is simply because the country and society as a whole has moved more left.
Bottom line is is there is a two tiered justice system and we are not on the "right" side of it.
We have turned our backs on God as a nation it is no surprise why we are where we are.
A nation with no morals has lost its way and cannot stand.

Recent Posts