Thanks For Your Help With This 6x47lapua By Ssg

tjonh2001

I just want to say thank you to the guys that gave me input on this build. i asspecially want to say thank you to nate at SSG for building this beauty.
this is my new f class rifle.
6x47 lapua
-700 sa remington trued by ssg
-30 inch broughton 5c strsight tapper
-timney trigger
-b.o.bolt handle
-bell and carlson stock
-bedded in marine tex
-rock bipod
-mark 4 rings and base
-leupold 6.5x20 tmr m1
-am ordering the 12x42 nightforce (end of month)
-B square anti cant

6x47057.jpg

6x47056.jpg

6x47055.jpg

6x47054.jpg

HERE ARE THE NEWEST PICTURES I HAVE. THIS IS RIGHT AFTER I MOUNTED THE 8X32 NIGHTFORCE IN BURRIS XTREAM TACTICAL RINGS THOUHGT YOU GUYS WOULD LIKE TO SEE ITS
gun002.jpg

gun.jpg

Last edited:
But I will,, hows it shoot..I got a build that may be going to Nate as well..

i went out to nates place on saturday and picked it up. yesterday mounted the scope and installed the trigger. i am hoping to put the first shell through it today. if it shoots anything like the other one that nate built me last year its going to be a tack drive.

----all that i care is that when nate and i shoot against each other this year it will help me beat him once. since i know nate will read this i mean that in good fun...

strick9
i finally got a chance to go out and shoot the lapua. this thing is a tack driver. i have only put 18 rounds through it and i shot a 5 shot group today that is in .3s i am going to shoot tommarro out to 600 yards. you should have no doudt about SSG, this is my 2nd gun built by nate. i had a 7mmwsm built 5 months ago and its an awsome gun. i shot a 5 inch group with that gun at 1000 yards.

Last edited:
t2001,

You have gotta love those Nightforce NXS Scopes, they not only perform well, they look awesome too! Once again, great looking rifle.

W.

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.