Texas

the western leftists are no different from the bolsheviks of 1917. It's the exact same philosophy in a new wrapper. They want a mandatory one-world "utopia" where all free thought and individual conscience is punished with the gulag. And of course, in order to achieve that vision, guns must be banned so all dissent to that tyranny is ineffectual. Through the ages, the left has hated guns as much as they hate strong independent nations and Christianity. So it's more than just a fight over semi automatics. It's a fight for this nation's soul and future.

I agree with you on all points. I would like to add one small thing. This brand of statist leftists only hates guns when they are in the hands of strong independent individuals. I would wager that this new breed of left likes guns but only when they are in their hands (like fed entities under their control). What this new statist left wants is absolute power and the only stumbling block to that is all of us private gun owners. One thing to worry about is what happens to us if their plans are realized? What has happened to all people in history and modern times when they are disarmed?

Mudrunner2005, riflehunter 1776, 300 Whisper, and Trumperman

Great points all of you. If you can in these next months before the midterms see if you can spread the word to your friends and family about how vital it is to get pro 2nd Amendment candidates elected/re-elected into office during the midterms.

My fear right now is that the firearms community has become kind of complacent due to the Trump victory and they won't get out their and vote. If this happens we stand to lose any gains we have made and our momentum could be halted.

I agree with you on all points. I would like to add one small thing. This brand of statist leftists only hates guns when they are in the hands of strong independent individuals. I would wager that this new breed of left likes guns but only when they are in their hands (like fed entities under their control). What this new statist left wants is absolute power and the only stumbling block to that is all of us private gun owners. One thing to worry about is what happens to us if their plans are realized? What has happened to all people in history and modern times when they are disarmed?

you know what SM said:
"If you are for gun control, then you are not against guns, because the guns will be needed to disarm people. So it's not that you are anti-gun. You'll need the police's guns to take away other people's guns. So you're very pro-gun; you just believe that only the Government (which is, of course, so reliable, honest, moral and virtuous…) should be allowed to have guns.
There is no such thing as gun control. There is only centralizing gun ownership in the hands of a small political elite and their minions." - Stefan Molyneux

Last edited:
morning, little subject change, I worked in the Aircraft
inspector/mechanic contract svcs. when the firm hired
females, they were like a plague. only speech
when they speak to u. b nice, due not stare, try to help, cuss,
r touch. stay away. if they ask a question, go see ur leadman. they can
turn a good working environment into stone silence.
democrats r like a sexual disease. they r breed in an
environment of dipped in stupid. how do u spell
democrat?? dipped in STUPID.

just me. GBOT TUM

morning, little subject change, I worked in the Aircraft
inspector/mechanic contract svcs. when the firm hired
females, they were like a plague. only speech
when they speak to u. b nice, due not stare, try to help, cuss,
r touch. stay away. if they ask a question, go see ur leadman. they can
turn a good working environment into stone silence.
democrats r like a sexual disease. they r breed in an
environment of dipped in stupid. how do u spell
democrat?? dipped in STUPID.

just me. GBOT TUM

the culture war.

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.